| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Spickard, Mo in August is fairly hot at 23.1 °C (73.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.3 °C (84.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in August is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 99.1mm (3.9in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 13:06 long and the longest day is 14:18 long with an average length of 13:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Spickard, Mo August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Spickard, Mo, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Spickard, Mo:
- Indianola, Ia, Usa - 86.8 kms (53.9 miles) NNW
- Clarinda, Ia, Usa - 136.7 kms (84.9 miles) NW
- Conception, Mo, Usa - 112.6 kms (70 miles) WSW
- Horton, Ks, Usa - 167.6 kms (104.1 miles) WSW
- Atchison, Ks, Usa - 142.1 kms (88.3 miles) WSW
- Kansas City, Missouri, Usa - 139.1 kms (86.4 miles) SW
- Lexington, Mo, Usa - 141.1 kms (87.7 miles) S
- Lee'S Summit Reed Wlr, Mo, Usa - 141.1 kms (87.7 miles) S
- Olathe, Ks, Usa - 177.2 kms (110.1 miles) SW
- Ottawa, Ks, Usa - 177.2 kms (110.1 miles) SW
- Lawrence, Ks, Usa - 177.2 kms (110.1 miles) SW
- Des Moines, Iowa, Usa - 142.8 kms (88.7 miles) N
- Washington, Ia, Usa - 167.2 kms (103.9 miles) ENE
- Fairfield, Ia, Usa - 167.2 kms (103.9 miles) ENE
- Steffenville, Mo, Usa - 148.6 kms (92.3 miles) E
- Brunswick, Mo, Usa - 151.9 kms (94.4 miles) SSE
- Sweet Springs, Mo, Usa - 151.9 kms (94.4 miles) SSE